Skip to main content
This section is included in your selections.

A marriage may be solemnized and performed by the following:

(A) A recognized member of the clergy or person recognized by their religion as having authority to perform marriages, recognized spiritual leader; or

(B) A judge of the Tribal Court;

(C) A Council member as designated by the Tribal Council. [Res. 09-R-062 Title 2 § (3)(C), 4/30/2009.]