Skip to main content
This section is included in your selections.

If a party fails to comply with a provision of a decree or temporary order or injunction, the obligation of the other party to make payments for support or maintenance or to comply with a parenting plan is not suspended, but he or she may move the Tribal Court to grant an appropriate order. [Res. 09-R-062 Title 2 § (4)(M), 4/30/2009.]