Skip to main content
This section is included in your selections.

The Tribal Court may appoint a Court-appointed advocate or any other spokesperson to represent the interests of a minor or dependent child with respect to his or her parenting plan. The Tribal Court may enter an order for costs, fees and disbursements in favor of the child’s representative. The order may be made against either or both parents. [Amended during 3/22 update; Res. 09-R-062 Title 2 § (5)(E), 4/30/2009.]