(A) For the purpose of aiding and cooperating in the planning, undertaking, construction or operation of projects, the Tribe hereby agrees that:
(1) It will not levy or impose any real or personal property taxes or special assessments upon the KTHA or any project of the KTHA with the exception of TERO and Tribal sales tax.
(2) Insofar as it may lawfully do so, it will grant such deviations from any present or future building or housing codes of the Tribe as are reasonable and necessary.
(3) It will do any and all things, within its lawful powers, necessary or convenient to aid and cooperate in the planning, undertaking, construction or operation of projects.
(4) The Tribal government hereby declares that the powers of the Tribal government shall be vigorously utilized to enforce eviction of a tenant or homebuyer for nonpayment or other contract violations including action through the appropriate courts.
(5) The federal district and local state court shall have jurisdiction to hear and determine an action for eviction of a tenant or foreclosure of a homebuyer. The Tribal government hereby declares that its powers shall be vigorously utilized and the Tribal government will cooperate to the fullest extent possible to enforce eviction of a tenant or foreclosure of a homebuyer for nonpayment or other contract violations.
(B) The provisions of this section shall remain in effect with respect to any project, and said provisions shall not be abrogated, changed or modified without the consent of the Karuk Tribal Council.